Have you registered for the 2021 Housing Partnership Virtual Conference yet? The virtual conference will be held May 18-19. You won’t want to miss this year’s conference, so visit mthousingpartnership.org/2021-conference to register.
The conference is offering two days packed full of great content, including some fun interactive activities to help us connect and network. Our virtual platform comes with the benefit of not having to miss a single session! Recordings of all sessions will be available through both the Whova web-based app (for 3 months) and mobile app (for 6 months).
Get registered and get involved:
- Visit our sponsor booths to learn more about them, like their booth, and even send them messages.
- Cast your vote for the People’s Choice Award when you register! The winning organization will be award $3,000 to use toward creating a video to highlight their organization and work. The is award is sponsored by Enterprise Housing Credit Investments.
- Enjoy peer-to-peer conversation through the Community Board where you can join an existing conversation or start a new one.
- Win a great prize just for interacting with the conference platform in our Leader Board Contest.
- Upload your favorite photo and win a prize if you receive the most likes.
- Join Coffee Talk at 8am on May 19th to meet others attending the conference.
- Be entered to win a raffle prize just for attending the conference.
The conference is $150 for individual registration, or new this year, you can purchase an organization ticket to cover up to 10 in your organization (don’t forget your Board members). Visit mthousingpartnership.org/2021-conference for full details and to register.
Our annual conference is only possible because of the ROCKSTAR support we get from generous sponsors. We are especially gifted by them because like us, they value what it means for Montanans to have a home they can comfortably afford and feel safe in. A huge THANK YOU to our 2021 sponsors!