Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with NeighborWorks Montana. Look for our latest job openings and employment opportunities to be posted here. NeighborWorks Montana requires the completion of a NeighborWorks Montana Application for all job openings. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of mandatory completion of a NeighborWorks Montana application. However, resumes may be included as an attachment to the required application. Note: Applications will only be accepted for current job openings. Please contact Mary Jo White for further information.
17 5th Street South
Great Falls, MT 59401
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1025 Great Falls, MT 59403
Housing Network Specialist
NeighborWorks Montana has a current opening for a Housing Network Specialist. If you love working in a team environment and are detailed oriented, please consider applying!
Job Title: Housing Network Specialist
Position Status: Regular Full-time Permanent
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Wage: $18.45 per hour
Three years of experience in a professional position with like duties or Associates Degree required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and database management. Demonstrated experience in customer service or relations. Requires strong administrative skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Proven ability to work in a small team environment with minimal supervision. Must adhere to confidentiality policies and procedures. Must be able to communicate well in person, over the phone, and in writing. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to perform repetitive tasks. Occasional evening and weekends with minimal travel required; applicants must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance. Missoula office location preferred; other locations considered within Montana.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Partner Training and Support:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for education and counseling services for NWMT partners and clients
- Facilitate training and registration process, and travel reimbursements, for partners and staff
- Arrange partner-related events both in state and as part of national trainings
- Coordinate partner counselor training, orientation, and ongoing technical assistance
- Coordinate online education, including managing and tracking online and virtual education and working with Administrative Assistant to coordinate counseling with network partners and clients
Program Administration and Compliance:
- Support grant application, reporting, and compliance for education and counseling programs
- Enter and track home purchase and client outcome data in appropriate databases
- Prepare for and implement partner file and site reviews, and ongoing compliance
- Maintain and update mailing lists and tracking sheets for various education and counseling functions
- Coordinate and take minutes for monthly partner calls and other meetings as requested
- Support program development for new and expanded programs and services
- Provide support in establishing relationships with new partners
- Other duties as assigned
- Short Term Disability
- Dental and Vision are offered at employee’s expense.
- Also included: Paid Holiday, Vacation, Sick, and Personal Leave.
NeighborWorks Montana is an equal opportunity employer.