Registration for the 2023 Housing Partnership Conference is open! This conference will be held May 15-17 in person in Helena, and we can’t wait to see everyone!
This year’s agenda is packed with great content, activities, and networking opportunities!
Highlights about the upcoming conference:
- 4 plenary sessions (live stream tickets available for purchase) ***New this year is the option to live stream all four plenary sessions without attending the conference in person! If this is a good option for you, be sure to purchase the Plenary Live Stream ticket.
- 15 breakout sessions, including professional development for staff and board members
- A variety of curated outdoor activities on Monday afternoon
- Off-site tours and on-site workshops to choose from Tuesday afternoon
- 2 networking receptions
- Interact with our great sponsors by visiting their booth
- Whova app for venue layout, agenda, networking, and documents
- Raffle prizes, sponsor bingo game, Whova leader board game, and Whova photo game
View the agenda at mthousingpartnership.org/2023-agenda.
Early bird registration is now open! Register between now and April 7th to get the early bird rate. Regular pricing takes effect April 7th at 5pm. You can visit mthousingpartnership.org/2023-registration for full details.
- Early Bird full conference ticket price: $365
- Regular full conference ticket price: $450
- One day conference ticket price: $175
- ***Plenary live stream ticket price: $65
There is great lodging and Helena information on the conference website (mthousingpartnership.org/lodging-host-city-info). Be sure to check it out for available hotel discounts, what to do while in Helena, and a list of popular places to eat.
We are excited to offer the People’s Choice Award again this year! Thanks to our sponsor, Rocky Mountain Community Reinvestment Corporation, when you register you will have the opportunity to place your nomination for an organization in Montana that you think is doing incredible work. The organization with the most votes at the end of the conference will receive $3,000 to put toward making a video to help promote the work they are doing in the state.
You won’t want to miss this year’s conference, so visit mthousingpartnership.org to find out more.