Foreclosure Intervention and Assistance
We May Be Able to Help You keep Your Home
If you are behind on your mortgage payments, NeighborWorks Montana’s network of counselors may be able to help you avoid foreclosure or help mitigate the impacts of foreclosure.
But we can’t help if you don’t call.
Call us toll free at 1-866-587-2244 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.orgHere are some of the options:
- We can help you talk to your mortgage company to workout options for your delinquency.
- We can help you create a budget that will bring your mortgage current
- We can evaluate your affordability for a loan to bring your mortgage current.
Foreclosure Mitigation and Counseling Agencies
- NeighborWorks Great Falls - Serving City of Great Falls, Cascade County and surrounding areas
- Human Resource Council District 7 - Serving City of Billings, Bighorn, Carbon, Stillwater, Sweetgrass and Yellowstone counties
- Human Resource Council District IX - Serving City of Bozeman, Gallatin, Meagher and Park counties
- Salish Kootenai Housing Authority - Serving the Flathead Indian Reservation
- Homeword - Serving Missoula area
- Rural Dynamics, Inc. - Offices in Billings, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Great Falls, Missoula, Kalispell — counseling offered statewide
In February 2012, Steve Bullock joined a landmark agreement with the nation’s five largest mortgage servicers that provides help for struggling homeowners and requires national standards to protect consumers from the abuses of these five large banks. Find out how it could help you.